Simraj Management Hospitality's Ground up Development Philosophy is based on an opportunistic strategy of developing hotels in markets that exhibit Restrictions on New Supply, competitive hotel RevPAR when compared to national averages, and/or RevPAR growth in the preceding two years that exceeds the industry for the same period.
Company Seeks to Target Markets that are either:
(1) Emerging High-Growth Areas
(2) Maturing Markets Where the competitive Hotels Exhibit Economic Obsolescence
We Develop Premium Brands, typically under the Hilton, IHG, La Quinta , Choice and Wyndham flags due to their proven ability to earn significant market share.
The Company draws upon its Extensive Network of Brokers, Owners, Franchise Representatives, Managers, Investors, Lenders, and Market Consultants to Generate Development Opportunities
- Identify site
- Arrange franchise license
- Negotiate ,Acquisition Contract with extended due diligence periods
- Obtain third party feasibility, environmental, geotechnical, title and design studies
- Develop initial 5 year operations budget and construction budget
- Draft preliminary drawings; prepare for and complete entitlement process
- Engage Architect and Engineers for Complete plans and Budget
- Conduct and Complete Interviewing and Bidding Process for Contractor
- Establish "PERT" Chart for the Scheduling of all Building/Construction Phases
- Commence Construction
- Provide Extensive Construction Project Management Services
As the Development Process nears end, the Company deploys its Asset management Team Which Directly Oversees
- Hotel Staffing,
- Marketing Plans,
- Operating Budgets and
- Capital Replacements.
- "Punch out" Final Building and Obtain a Certificate of Occupancy
- Open the Hotel for Business